A Last-Minute First-rate Gift
You know the clock is ticking, right? Actually, two clocks. Crucial ones:
- The holiday gift-buying clock: It’s getting down to the wire. So what can you get in under 24 hours that’s guaranteed to bring utter bliss to a loved one?
- The beauty clock: Our faces need love as time goes by to keep them renewed, healthy, and gorgeous. So what can you do in the New Year to bolster your dermis to get it ready for another year?
- The New Year’s Eve clock. As the seconds tick closer and closer to midnight, what on earth are you going to do with your hair?
The answers to all three are found easily at GSpa, the beloved, luxury-but-friendly day spa and beauty salon. Here are your solutions, in order:
- Pick up the phone, dial their front desk, and order a gift card for a loved one. (And remember: If your recipient tends to stress over the holidays, they are open for Christmas Eve & Christmas Day, 10am-6pm!)
- Call up that same number ad book yourself for their brand new skin treatment for the New Year: a 24K Gold Facial. Indulge in the luxurious beautifying properties that reduce collagen depletion and elastin breakdown, and leave your skin firm, smooth, and more youthful. (50 minutes for $160.)
- And then there are the Specialty blowouts for New Year’s Eve. Let one of GSpa’s Goldwell Specialists rev up your look with a Volume Boost, Red Carpet Curls, and Soft Waves. (Each is $60.)
And just like that, you’ve beat three clocks at once.